Thursday, March 24, 2011

It Just Keeps Growing and Growing...

My obsession for craft blogs that is! I have had this growing obsession since this past fall when my good friend over at Sweet Potatoes and Sunshine introduced them to me. I am pretty sure it only took one night and I was hooked!!! One blog would lead me to another and then another and then to the pages on facebook. Each day over lunch we would talk about what we had discovered the night before. After months and months of obsessing over other blogs, I have decided to take this plunge and give it a go at my own blog!

I am so excited to share with you the adventures I have while crafting and most recently sewing (which has now added sewing blogs to my obsession)! I hope to share with you some of the great things that brought me to the craft world by sharing the things that I find out there, as well as bringing some new things to the table as well. Jump on this train with me and if I am the cause for you becoming obsesses with craft blogs, then I have done my job!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the world of craft blogging;)...regarding the sew along you can use whatever colors you choose. See you on the 28th! Make sure to read my details post about prepping the fabric. Its on my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete